What is Dribbble?
Dribbble is a community of designers answering that question each day. Web designers, graphic designers, illustrators, icon artists, typographers, logo designers, and other creative types share small screenshots (shots) that show their work, process, and current projects. Dribbble is a place to show and tell, promote, discover, and explore design.
To share the excitement of our launch of the website we are giving away 2 Dribbble invites to the designers that will blow our minds away with their portfolio. The process is quite simple.
Here is how to participate:
- Use the form at the end of this post to register and sign-up and include a shot/image of one of your best works. (See below on how to attach or upload your shot/image)*
- Post a comment at this post giving a short description of your awesomeness.
- Tweet this page (you can use the share button at the sidebar)
- Done. We will announce the 2 winners by the end of this month here and through twitter, so be sure to follow us and keep your eyes open.
*Upload your shot/image using either:
1. Attach your shot/image by clicking on this image icon and linking your shot/image url.
2. Upload your shot/image by clicking on this upload icon and linking your shot/image. Maximum image size 2MB.
***UPDATE*** Congratulations to our two winners! Chiara and Amy Chen. Both at least followed the rules (by actually showing their image in the comments section rather than just a link!). He’s doing some great work, plus we both really like macaroni and cheese, and I’m excited to see what they’ll show us on Dribbble. There were 13 entries, and it was very (very) hard to pick just one. You all had a great collection of work (even tough some of you never followed the rules!). Not to worry though guys because I have more invites coming in July (middle of the month). So, if you want you can subscribe to the site and keep updated. All the best :)
THIS INVITE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED